[syslinux] tftpd32

Luis.F.Correia Luis.F.Correia at seg-social.pt
Wed Dec 4 08:42:14 PST 2002

Try to use the 2.21 version.

-----Original Message-----
From: Allen Clarke [mailto:aclarke at tmsc.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 12:10 PM
To: syslinux at zytor.com
Subject: [syslinux] tftpd32

Hi,

I've been sorting out a network boot strategy for a mixed network (NT/2K
based server, booting linux clients).

As I'm running (not by choice) Windows based servers, I have been trying to
use Philippe Jounins excellent tftp server.

Have you had any reports of problems with the latest version of his server
(v2.51 tftpd32j.zip) ? I was getting an error about the server not
supporting tsize when trying to get the config file. I have gone back to
v2.21 (tftpd32i.zip) which works fine.

I'm using the latest version of syslinux (v2.00, 25-Oct-2002).

I've sent an email to Philippe as well, so this is probably usefull just for
information (unless it is due to a very strange interaction between these
particular versions)

Thanks,

Allen Clarke.

This email is from tMSc and contains information which is not neccessarily
the view of the company.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
email
please reply to let us know that the email has been wrongly routed and
delete the email from your system.

Unsubscribe or set options at: