[syslinux] Can not poweroff ?

陳應南 ynchen at mail.fgu.edu.tw
Tue May 21 03:17:40 PDT 2002

Hi,

I  use pxelinux to boot remotely from nfs server. When I use /usr/bin/poweroff to shut down my pc, it can not power off automaticly.
However, if the pc boots from HD, it can power off automaticly by poweroff command.

Thanks!
                                                                                                  Sincerely,
                                                                                                                    Ying-Nan Chen
                                                                                                                    ynchen at mail.fgu.edu.tw
                                                                                                                    Fo Guang University  Computer Center
                                                                                                                    160, Linwei Rd., Jiashi Shiang, I Lan Taiwnan 262, R.O.C.
                                                                                                                    TEL:886-3-9871000 ext.11920
                                                                                                                    FAX:886-3-9874810