[syslinux] Bug in 2.05 .bss chain loader (works in 1.40).

Blaauw,Bernd B. B.Blaauw at student.fontys.nl
Fri Aug 15 10:31:32 PDT 2003

this can't be a bug, since Syslinux + Memdisk + FreeDOS work great.
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/distributions/beta9rc1/fdbootcd.iso

I created the ISO, and have tested it within VMware.

however, as someone on this list reported recently, on a SCSI-only system IsoLinux fails (reboot..) early, before being able to open the isolinux.cfg file.
Maybe an ordered list will work for this.
To make things worse, it's a 99 minutes cd [850MB data, necessary to enable overburn] :)

if needed I'll put online a 1.5MB mini-ISO so the person having trouble can test.

regards,

Bernd Blaauw