[syslinux] Please avoid needless multipart

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Tue Jul 1 08:36:07 PDT 2003

Hi all,

I would like to ask that if you post to this list, please avoid
signatures, vcards, and other unnecessary attachments.  In order to keep
this list virtually spam free, despite the fact that it gets sent spam
literally every day, I moderate anything that comes in with text/html or
multipart/*.  However, it means I have to moderate these things
manually, so, to make my life easier, please don't attach anything if
it's not directly relevant to the post.