[syslinux] PXE Boote clients on two interfaces

Josef Siemes jsiemes at web.de
Tue Jul 15 02:01:37 PDT 2003

Martin Bammer <martin at cyberlady.arcs.ac.at> schrieb am 14.07.03 17:05:38:
> how can I setup a PXE-server for two interfaces?
> The server has eth, eth1 and eth2. On eth1 and eth2 are remote boot clients
> which use the pxe service. I tried to start the pxe server twice with two
> different configurations. But it doesn't work. Please help.

- ISC dhcpd: This uses automagically the correct interface.
- tftp-hpa: same as above
This usually is enough to boot PXE clients.

So are you trying to use a 'PXE server', which is listening on Port 4xxx? Please
give more details (or better: all you can think of, and then a few more ...).
'doesn't work' is too few for my magic glass looking on your monitor.

Ihre Freunde sind in Italien? Schicken Sie ihnen trotzdem eine SMS
mit WEB.DE FreeMail http://freemail.web.de/features/?mc=021172