[syslinux] Stumped

Erik Williamson erik at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Mon Nov 10 10:12:54 PST 2003

Everything was perfect with 2.07-pre5 - I figure that it was a
configuration error on my part anyhow... Regardless, I'm really fired up
about the fact that I can do completely network-based installs now.
Life just keeps on getting better!

Thanks,
e.

e r i k   w i l l i a m s o n                     erik at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
  system admin . department of computer science . university of calgary