More info about split-second message. RE: [syslinux] run FreeBSD "pxeboot" from pxelinux.0?

McMahon, Chris CMcMahon at loronix.com
Tue Nov 18 15:09:25 PST 2003

Hello...
	In the split-second before the reboot, I can see that the pxeboot.0
process is indeed started-- pxeboot gets out just over 2 lines of text
before the reboot occurs.
	So it's not a "ready" message.
	The text in question is (without *'s):
PXE Loader 1.00

Building the boot loader arguments
Relocating the loader and the BTX

	and it's gone.
	BTW, I altered the display colors (yellow on blue) and was able to
read the split-second message, although I had to re-run a couple of times.
(nice feature, those colors.)
	I hope that helps...
-Chris