[syslinux] Menu for PXELinux

Murali Krishnan Ganapathy gmurali at cs.uchicago.edu
Fri Aug 13 08:28:50 PDT 2004

Use the simple.c and complex.c as templates to create your own
"mymenu.c". Using the documentation generate a "mymenu.com". Then make
sure this file is in your server directory (where you keep your kernels
and boot images. Once this is done, add "mymenu.com" as another label in
your pxelinux.cfg. Depending on your application, you may want this to
be the default label.

- Murali