[syslinux] Flashing Characters n Colors After Loading Linux Kernel Using PXELinux

Jemmy jemmy at notech.us
Fri Dec 3 16:50:47 PST 2004

Hi, all ^^

I configure an old Compaq Deskpro workstation, and booting up linux using pxelinux.
I have a big trouble I guess. :-(  my workstation didn’t success loading the linux.
When finished loading the kernel (vmlinuz-2.4.18-ltsp-1), there is flashing colors
and characters on the screen. I’ve tried doing chmod 777 on the kernel file but it
still didn’t work. Does anyone have any suggestions for me, please?

Thank's B4 ^_^
--
Jemmy