[syslinux] isolinux needing mkisofs (2.12-pre11)

David Bond daveb123 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 9 17:00:41 PST 2004

Tried both normal and debug images with Roxio 6 and Nero 6.6.  Everything
worked fine.  Also tried cdrwin and ran into an interesting issue with it
regarding it's support of image files >8k -- reported it to them.

FYI, tried booting on 2 Intel and 2 Asus planars all reported no info
returned in the spec packet.

David