EDD error RE: [syslinux] Re: SYSLINUX 2.12-pre7 released

Blaauw,Bernd B. B.Blaauw at student.fontys.nl
Thu Dec 9 20:24:45 PST 2004

>No, but you can write a comboot/com32 module to do it if you wish.

I meant for syslinux.exe/com (the installer).

that BIOS issue is now handled in the driver the author wrote. Unfortunately I can't find another cdrom which boots but lets me access A: to really demonstrate it's the BIOS which is doing this.
Every non-emulation cdrom either uses isolinux (even ReactOS bootloader) or does not allow booting to diskette.

thanks for the feedback anyway, and good luck releasing 2.12.

Bernd

Op deze e-mail zijn de volgende voorwaarden van toepassing:

http://www.fontys.nl/disclaimer

The above disclaimer applies to this e-mail message.