[syslinux] PXE Boot

Jemmy jemmy at notech.us
Sun Dec 12 16:59:15 PST 2004

I configure an old Compaq Deskpro workstation to boot LTSP using PXE and DHCP. I
have an error that say TFTP Open Timeout after this workstation got it IP Address
from DHCP server. I have done some configuration settings, and this workstation can
load the kernel (vmlinuz-2-4-18-ltsp-1), but after loading the kernel, there only
flashing characters and colors on the screen. I also have do chmod 777 on the
kernel file (vmlinuz-2-4-18-ltsp-1), but it didn't help.

Does anyone have any solution for me,please?

Thank's b4.
--
Jemmy