[syslinux] UNDI NDIS DOS Driver

Aaron McSorley aaron.mcsorley at amd.com
Mon Dec 20 08:25:53 PST 2004

Here is a direct link to Intels PXE Product Development Kit, the DOS UNDI driver is buried
about five directories down, I dont remember exactly where.

http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scripts-df/detail_desc.asp?strstate=live&prdmap=prd412&dwnldid=6100&agr=y

If that link doesn't work go to intel.com and search for "pxe development kit"

I had to get Intels UNDI driver because we had an onboard Realtec NIC that would hang when
trying to load 3Coms UNDI driver. The Intel driver does not hang on that same system, I dont
know why but, the Intel driver does seem more universal the the 3com.

-Aaron