[syslinux] UNDI NDIS DOS Driver

Patrick J. LoPresti patl at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Dec 18 07:38:39 PST 2004

"Jack Daniel Kelly" <u4112456 at anu.edu.au> writes:

> I found the 3Com one, but I'm looking for the intel one. The PXE PDK
> doesn't have it anymore, and the intel site points me to the
> proboot.exe archive, which has no *.dos files in it.

Yeah, pretty annoying, isn't it?

I believe I got it by installing the PXE PDK, but it required setting
up a Windows 2000 Server with DHCP etc.  (It refused to install
otherwise, and I was unable to decipher the packaging format.)  Once
installed, you can dig through the installation directories to find
undis.dos.

Or, if you trust me, you can grab it from
<http://unattended.sourceforge.net/testing/>, where I have placed a
copy.

> Does anyone know of other generic drivers for dos that work with
> memdisk's keeppxe option?

Those are the only two of which I know.

 - Pat
   http://unattended.sourceforge.net/