[syslinux] SYSLINUX 3.00-pre9 released

Blaauw,Bernd B. B.Blaauw at student.fontys.nl
Thu Dec 30 11:56:33 PST 2004

HPA, congratulations on the 3.xx series and the 'obtain bootloader' API support.

One question though:
What was your decision on the 'use debug version by default for Isolinux' ?
Does it include a link/message pointing to Smart Boot Manager?

I already have several reports of computers not booting the FreeDOS ISO that I create, but that SBM solves that ('boot from cdrom' in SBM's menu) as it uses its own El Torito stack.

Looks a lot like the BIOS that VMware provides:
DOS driver UDMA2.SYS offers better VDS support than the BIOS does on its own :(

Bernd

Op deze e-mail zijn de volgende voorwaarden van toepassing:

http://www.fontys.nl/disclaimer

The above disclaimer applies to this e-mail message.