[syslinux] Problem with SysLinux but not with LILO

JJ jungle_jim at icon.co.za
Mon Jul 19 14:52:46 PDT 2004

More of an update:

The problem I'm having is with SysLinux. It just will not boot on my PC.
IPCop 1.3 uses LILO and this boots fine but in the beta release 1.4, they
are using  SysLinux. It is an older PC (486 with Pentium overdrive and 16MB
of memory with 1.2 Gig hard drive) and the BIOS reads as follows
"PhoenixBIOS(TM) A486 Version 1.00.09.AC0"

Is there something I can do to debug this?

-jj