[syslinux] (no subject)

Oliver Schiff oliver.schiff at schlund.de
Thu Mar 18 01:14:32 PST 2004

Are you using partition images or harddisk images? You need images with a Master Boot Record (MBR) and a 32K offset to the actual partition. AFAIK WinImage can only handle the partition part.
BTW: Windows will usually not work in a RAM disk. I have seen Win95 running successfully, but that's tricky and probably not worth the effort.
DOS will run from large images without any trouble.

Oliver.