[syslinux] input at bootprompt via seriell-line

Gabriel Müller muellega at ee.ethz.ch
Sun Oct 24 06:29:42 PDT 2004

Hello
I have just configuered the syslinux.cfg-File to be able to see the
boot-process and log into my linux-maschine via the seriell-line.
Everything works fine except that I am not able to do inputs directly on
startup to the boot-prompt for chosing a different kernel-image.
I can see the boot-prompt with minicom but I cannot make any inputs at
that time.
Now my question is:
Is the just a matter of configuration (how?) or is this not possible
with syslinux?

Thanks in advance
Gabriel Mueller