[syslinux] Booting MSDOS disk images

Mr Tyrese tyreseonline at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 15:54:21 PDT 2005

I've been sitting in on this mailing list for a long while now, and I
wanted to know, if there are any guide lines on getting a system to
boot a DOS boot disk over the wire, ie, via PXE booting? I know this
has been covered, and I am also googling for a site to help me out,
but I thought I would ask anyway, so that I don't get lead astray.

I have a thin client setup already up and running, and it would be
pure bliss to be able to plug in a network cable, and load all my
boot disks up.