[syslinux] FoxPro

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Sun Dec 4 07:54:42 PST 2005

So to summarize: (and fill in a few blanks, correct me if I am wrong)

You are booting PXE from a floppy

PXE is loading dos.  Is it using memdisk and an image of a dos bootable floppy?

autoexec.bat loads the microsoft TCP stack and SMB drivers

map a drive to an SMB (windows) file server.

run foxpro, it errors with not enough memory.

What is the name of the .exe?  guessing foxprox.exe.

And this is foxpro v2.6, right?

^C