[syslinux] menu.c32 - Return from sub-menu

Murali Krishnan Ganapathy gmurali at cs.uchicago.edu
Thu Dec 15 14:44:46 PST 2005

I am currently thinking of writing a python script which takes a
ini-like file which can declare the menu structure and generate the C code.
This will make it easier for people to change the menus, but will not
eliminate the need for compilation.
Eventually, if I can get the parser implemented in C, then the need for
compiling will be eliminated.

- Murali