[syslinux] syslinux vs grub

Luis.F.Correia Luis.F.Correia at seg-social.pt
Fri Jan 7 02:47:39 PST 2005

 Hi H. Peter,

I understand your comments all too well.

We at leaf.sf.net, Bering-uClibc router software, do use syslinux and
isolinux to run our software and occasionally pxelinux to startup some
embedded router hardware.

I find your work invaluable and appreciate this 'Linux habit' you have.

Let me finish by saying that for embedded hardware and for rescue disks,
syslinux will continue to live on!

Don't despair, keep on!

Luis Correia
Bering uClibc Team Member

PGP Fingerprint: BC44 D7DA 5A17 F92A CA21 9ABE DFF0 3540 2322 21F6
Key Server: http://pgp.mit.edu