FW: [syslinux] How to delay before mounting root filesystem

Kharisma Esguerra kharisma.esguerra at eppi.epson.com.ph
Wed Jan 26 00:04:13 PST 2005

yup runned it. probably something wrong with my initrd filesystem. can
you send me a directory listing of your initrd? and probably a sample
linuxrc.
if worse comes to worse, i'll probably load my usb and scsi modules in the
initrd.

i'm probably doing it all wrong. i'm trying to imitate the slackware10usb
way of booting up. every driver built in the kernel, patch on the mounting
root filesystem, and no initrd in the lilo.conf. somebody told me kernel
must
have been rdev-ed but i don't think that's necessary if you're using lilo
and
not using a ramdisk.

somebody help me. any samples?