[syslinux] boot Soekris 4801 with EXTLINUX

Evan Webb evan at lockdownnetworks.com
Wed May 25 15:26:08 PDT 2005

You are correct. I added a jmp .noedd as the first command of eddcheck
and syslinux now works. EXTLINUX now shows the copyright, but then stop,
no prompt or anything. I'm adding a bit of debug code now to try and
figure out where it might have gotten hung up. Is there EDD dependent
read code thats used to read the ext2 sectors?

Evan

--
Evan Webb <evan at lockdownnetworks.com>
Lockdown Networks