[syslinux] Add_Item Help

ganapathy murali krishnan gmurali at cs.uchicago.edu
Fri Mar 10 15:08:23 PST 2006

Assuming you have got the arguments for add_item in the correct order
and the correct number, you should try replacing "*memdisk/memdisk
....IMg*" with "memdisk/memdisk....IMg", i.e. remove the * in your
command to run. If you think the problem is somewhere else, let me know
and we can see what the problem is.

BTW, did you write the C code yourself or use the enclosed python script
(see latest syslinux pre-release) to generate the C code from a .MENU file?

- Murali