[syslinux] USB keyboard problem

Ricardo Santos rs at isctem.ac.mz
Thu Mar 16 23:02:45 PST 2006

The strange thing is that I have Legacy USB enabled on the BIOS.

And I have downloaded an pxelinux.0 version from pxes.sourceforge.net
and that version works.

The last one (that I downloaded from syslinux site) doesn't work.

Must I make any thing in pxelinux to work?

The machines are Intel dot stations, kind of thin clients.

Ricardo