[syslinux] Re: Install Red Hat AS 4 from iLO on a HP DL380?

Pat Suwalski pat at suwalski.net
Fri Mar 17 06:31:51 PST 2006

The solution is in a patch I wrote and submitted here two weeks ago that
no one took notice of:

You could tell it to load a default image (like a graphical program)
unless someone hits something in the specified timeout, in which case
they get the regular menu.c32 with helpful text-only options.

It really works very well! I think this could really benefit upstream.