[syslinux] SYSLINUX 3.20-pre7 pushed out, with mboot fixes

Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com
Fri Mar 17 11:23:41 PST 2006

Hpa,
	Any update on my problem with recent isolinux chainloading
el-torito boot sectors? I believe I have sent everything you had
asked for. Please let me know if you need anything else.
--
Michael