[syslinux] SYSLINUX 3.20-pre7 pushed out, with mboot fixes

Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com
Fri Mar 17 11:43:22 PST 2006

Ok. Just wanted to make sure you were not waiting on me. Also wanted
to make sure it didn't get dropped, especially since it looks like
you are considering making a release soon. :)

I am fine with sticking with the older release until this is fixed.
--
Michael