[syslinux] newbie

eli fragilerus at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 13:56:11 PST 2006

thanx for that. is there anything else i can use that would make it
more organized? for instance, i'm not entirely sure how isolinux works
(if it can be used for anythig other than burning cd's). but suppose i
have an iso image of a cd, can i dump that iso image onto my usb and
use isolinux to boot from that? or is there any other way i can keep
my usb drive organized?