[syslinux] syslinux: cannot open ldlinux.sys

Eric Wightman eric at eriemrdd.org
Thu Sep 7 10:23:35 PDT 2006

Thank you that worked...  But, 2 things, one I guess is my lack of knowledge
of programming.

I tried creating a syslinux.cfg with the following enter:
DEFAULT=vmlinuz

It still gives me the boot: prompt.

I can type in vmlinuz and it will start to load the thinstation linux OS but
I start getting errors and the caps lock and the scroll lock flash.
VFS: Cannot open root device"" or 03:06

I am sure that is more of a question for the thinstation folks.

Thanks again for your help.