[syslinux] Unable to figure out extlinux

Jacob Alifrangis jalifrangis at authenticlick.net
Wed Apr 11 16:23:33 PDT 2007

It looks like you created a partition but didn't make it active,

Run fdisk on the linux host machine (development box) and mark the partition using the a key, close fdisk and remove the volume, that should work.

Authenticlick, Inc.
5757 Wilshire Boulevard | Penthouse One
Los Angeles, California 90036
Tel: 323.330.0404 x202 | Fax: 323.330.0755
email: jalifrangis at authenticlick.net

Jacob Alifrangis
Director of Operations