[syslinux] Yukon Nic

Stefan death-star at gmx.net
Mon Jan 29 16:37:57 PST 2007

Matt Barbieri schrieb:
> Marvell Yukon 88E8055 PCIe Gigabit Ethernet Controller
>
> Marvell Base code 1.10.1.3 (20060516),
> Yukon PXE Version 5.14.1.3 (20060704),
> PXE v2.1.

Hallo

we have some Benq notebooks with the Marvell Yukon 88E8055 PCIe Gigabit
Ethernet Controller
when I try to use menu.c32 or vesamenu.c32 with pxelinux  it stops after

I watched the network traffic with ethereal on the server. Here now what
I found out:
after the client gets the menu.c32 it requests the config file again,
this is answered  by the tftp-server.
Normally now the client acknowledges this message and the tftp-server
starts sending the file.
The tftp-server repeats his message for some times then the server
starts some arp requests for the client,
which are not answered by the client too.

thanks Stefan