[syslinux] Opinion wanted on F-key help in the simple menu system

Keith Schincke keith.schincke at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 05:48:22 PST 2007

The first option would be consistent with the way the plain boot system
works.
The second would be a 'fresher and more hip' but harder way of doing it.

I like the first option but is it possible to have both ways?

1) F key to display a backwards compatible help message in a text box.
2) An option to clear the display before displaying the message.
3) Option to display a help graphic instead of help text.

You are doing a great job on this.

Keith