[syslinux] mboot.c32/Xen compatible

Chris Fanning christopher.fanning at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 03:39:56 PDT 2007

Hi,

> In general, if you want to be on the safe side, I would go with an Intel
> card.  Their PXE stack is very mature, and their cards are flash
> upgradeable should you have a problem.

Thanks.

> But obviously, yes, it should work either way.  I would be very
> interested in the *exact* failure mode,

I have two of these 3c905CX-TXM (03-0247-000 E) installed on two different pc's.

When they boot, initrd gets loaded and then they freeze with.

Booting: MBI=0x000100c0, entry 0x00100000

and the other box

Booting: MBI=0x000100a8, entry 0x00100000

I hope that is what you're looking for.

Thankyou once again.
Chris.