[syslinux] syslinux current dir

Ferenc Wagner wferi at niif.hu
Thu May 17 10:26:47 PDT 2007

"H. Peter Anvin" <hpa at zytor.com> writes:

> Ferenc Wagner wrote:
>> Ferenc Wagner <wferi at niif.hu> writes:
>>
>>> So here we go, my first shot at the problem.  It doesn't work.
>>
>> Any word on this approach?  I couldn't hunt for the bug yet.
>
> It seems it should work for SYSLINUX, EXTLINUX and ISOLINUX.  PXELINUX
> needs separate handling, since its "current directory" is a
> server+prefix combination.

Yep, I forgot about that.  The prefix change is probably analogous (I
didn't check), hope the server change is easy, too.  But I guess
that's not too important to have.

Too bad the patch doesn't work (not that I expected that).  I'll check
for some invalidated registers, and come back for advice if I can't
find the bug.
Feri.