[syslinux] syslinux-3.61-pre5 tested OK!!!

Genaldo Leite Nunes genaldo at glinux.de
Mon Jan 28 10:27:52 PST 2008

Hello,

   I have tested  syslinux-3.61-pre5  in both  isolinux  and  syslinux
filesystem. Both are ok in  menu.c32 ,  memdisk, vesamenu.c32
and  chain.c32.

  Syslinux was tested in an old USB-Stick with  vfat.

   all works perfectly !

But I have a question about the Password in the simple menu:
If the password is correctly written at first then all works as
expected, but once an incorrected password is presented
no  right password is going to work thereafter. Is this a feature?

    Genaldo