[syslinux] 3.70 without "finished" gpxelinux.0?

Nico de Haer nico.dehaer at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 07:42:10 PDT 2008

Peter,

Please release 3.70, including the gpxelinux.0. Loads of cool things can be
done with it regardless of the fact that it is not feature complete. I'd
suggest adding some kind of chart comparing the features of both pxelinux.0
and gpxelinux.0 That way people can pick the one that's right for them and
you can mark the features that are not completed.

Regards,

Nico