[syslinux] syslinux wiki

Murali (முரளி கணபதி) murali at google.com
Fri Mar 7 00:56:39 PST 2008

Thanks, I have added a link to the HowTo page which has a few questions and
even fewer answers. As long as the questions keep coming (edit the wiki to
add them), I will try to answer what I know.

- Murali

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 12:51 PM, H. Peter Anvin <hpa at zytor.com> wrote:

> Murali (முரளி கணபதி) wrote:
> > I have created a HowTo page with a few things which I hope to eventually
> > expand. How does one add a link to it from the side bar.
>
> It requires sysop privileges, which I just gave you.
>
> Go to:
>
> http://syslinux.zytor.com/wiki/index.php/MediaWiki:Sidebar
>
>        -hpa

Murali

கற்றது கை மண் அளவு, கல்லாதது உலகளவு
(What we know is only a handful, what we dont is the rest of the world)