[syslinux] MEMDISK and ABIOSDSK

Jacob Alifrangis jalifrangis at authenticlick.net
Wed Mar 19 08:48:34 PDT 2008

I bet.....

That microsoft is clearing the memory regions that the disk is occupying
before starting, there are some kernel parameters in the boot.ini that can
exclude memory regions, look it up in msdn, there's a /exclude= parameter,
that you can pass during the early boot process. What I would suggest is to
find out where syslinux is storing the image, and lockout that region.

Might be worth a shot.