[syslinux] Redirecting to the wiki

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz at cmu.edu
Tue Mar 25 11:59:21 PDT 2008

--On Saturday, March 22, 2008 04:07:05 PM -0700 "H. Peter Anvin"
<hpa at zytor.com> wrote:

> I'm going to make an experiment with redirecting the main webpage to the
> wiki for a while.  I hope to make this permanent.  In order to make this
> stick, I would *greatly* appreciate any help in spotting and fixing
> stuff that is out of date.

I am unable to find any page in the wiki which describes the COMBOOT and
COM32 file formats and API's (the equivalent of comboot.doc).   There is an
article whose title is "Comboot API", but its content appears to be
step-by-step instructions for applying a particular patch to linux.c32.  It
neither is nor contains pointers to the API documentation.

-- Jeff