[syslinux] I'm banned from the IRC

Geert Stappers stappers at stappers.nl
Sat Mar 29 10:16:49 PDT 2008

Op 28-03-2008 om 13:09 schreef H. Peter Anvin:
> J.H. wrote:
> > don't use TOR for IRC.

That assumes that other options are available.
What I understood was that regular IRC access was not an option for the
original poster.

> Case in point ... we actually had a TOR user today that came into
> #syslinux and just wanted to be a nuisance;

Reading the backlog of #syslinux it was indeed the kind of life form
that do NOT to deserve to use TOR

> since TOR anonymizes the user I had to ban all TOR users.

And for how long?

Or how long will the original poster, a GSoC applicant, will to bare the
pain caused by low life forms?

Cheers
Geert Stappers