[syslinux] GSoC

Jérôme Cros jerome.cros.f at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 14:01:42 PDT 2008

Hello, my name is Jerome Cros, I am studying computer science at the
Bordeaux
I university (France). I am writing to you concerning the Google Summer of
Code project :
Rewriting the command-line interface as an internal COM32 module, module
compression In a little more than one month I will finish the 4th semester.
Searching for an
opportunity, I read the previously mentioned project idea which you are the
mentor from
and found it very interesting so I would welcome the opportunity to work
with you on this project during
this summer.

As we often used C, I think having good C coding skills. I also learned to
code in assembly, and change from assembly to c.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I hope to hear from you soon and
if you would
like any further information please do not hesitate to ask

Yours Faithfully.