[syslinux] Hello,GSoc mentors.

Geert Stappers stappers at stappers.nl
Sun Mar 30 08:48:00 PDT 2008

Op 30-03-2008 om 16:47 schreef yuziyu:
> Hello, GSoc mentors.
> Last time we discussed the IRC interview.
> Has the time been determined yet?
> It seems not so many days left before the deadline of submission.

Important: I'm not a GSoC mentor.

What I understood from the GSoC process:
First there has to be a submission, later there will be an interview.

> By the way, I'm banned from the IRC because I am a tor user.
> But we can't login IRC without using tor because IRC is screened by the
> firewall.

From my IRC screen buffer:

16:53 -!- Ziyu [~yuziyu at 210.22.83.146] has joined #syslinux
16:54 < Ziyu> hello
16:58 < Ziyu> where are the mentors?.....
17:02 < stappers> Ziyu: dataja
17:02 < Ziyu> hello
17:02 < stappers> Don't ask to Ask, just Ask

Now I wonder ( a retoric question follows ) What are the odds
there are two persons using the account name yuziyu?

Geert Stappers