[syslinux] PXE and NetWare

Michel-André michelandre at micronator.org
Mon Mar 31 09:32:51 PDT 2008

Hi hpa!

I just read your email about iSCSI: "[syslinux] SYSLINUX 3.70-pre8"

It is quite easy to use iSCSI with NetWare.
All the installation of NetWare references C:\ as the source media.
I guess that if I install iSCSI and map it to C:\ then it should be
possible to install NetWare that way.

What do you suggest?

Michel-André