[syslinux] SDI loading patch

Andrew Stuart andrew at shopcusa.com
Mon Mar 31 15:26:10 PDT 2008

H. Peter Anvin wrote:
> If someone could try it out and let me know if it works, I would
> appreciate it... (also, if someone can actually send me an .sdi image,
> for testing only, I would also appreciate it...)
>
> http://www.zytor.com/~hpa/syslinux/0001-COM32-module-to-load-a-Microsoft-System-Deployment-I.patch
>
> 	-hpa

Any chance of getting a binary for this? And as far as the sdi, do you
have a windows license somewhere? afaik, you need to have a windows
license to be able to use the m$ tools, including sdi.

I have a small sdi for booting Vista installs, but I think it relies on
a few other files as well. If I can get a binary of the com32 I can
figure out what files you need and tar it up for you.
(I don't use / have access to a linux box currently)

-Andrew