[syslinux] extlinux issue

BuraphaLinux Server buraphalinuxserver at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 01:45:28 PDT 2010

Hello,

Unfortunately for me, once I got a temporary fix with grub2 working so
our staff could at least give a demonstration of our product, the
customer insisted we make no further changes, waited a month, then
they cancelled the project outright.  Now I no longer have access to
the hardware.  I'm sorry I forgot to update the list discussion about
that.

I deeply regret wasting the list's time on this.  My future policy
will be if I don't actually have hands-on access to the hardware at my
university's machine room so I can guarantee access until debugging is
done, I won't bother the list with issues.

JGH