[syslinux] Mac OSX Leopard

Bottom Post stappers at stappers.nl
Wed Mar 17 13:39:31 PDT 2010

This E-mail is written with a smile my face ...

Op 20100317 om 14:40 schreef Samuel Rios Carvalho:
> On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 1:50 AM, Andrew Stuart <andrew at shopcusa.com> wrote:
> > On 3/16/2010 8:45 PM, Samuel Rios Carvalho wrote:
> >
> >> yeah, I'm talking about hack-in-tosh (I guess), i will see about
> >> chain.c32.
> >> Samuel Rios Carvalho
> >>

> > Please don't top post, it makes it difficult for people to keep track of
> > the conversation.
> >
> > hack-in-tosh is the term coined for installing OS X on hardware that is not
> > Apple branded/approved.
> >

> I will try to use chain.c32 and I will post here the next chapters.

Here is a place where the good things belong.

Among good things is education, learning how to do it next time better.
Another good thing is make it possible to read in the discussion order,
either now or months later in the archive (after using a web search engine)

Please reply below the text.

Cheers
Geert Stappers