[syslinux] Now available for testing: lwIP for PXELINUX

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Thu Apr 21 21:40:05 PDT 2011

Eric Biederman has taken the work I did almost two years ago to port
lwIP to Syslinux, and actually gotten it to the point where it is
integrated into the filesystem stack and *working*.

As such, I have pushed out a new branch "lwip" to the git repository,
for testing purposes, and I have made a 4.10-pre1 prerelease which
includes this code.

I don't think it is ready for prime time yet, but I would be *very*
interested in hearing people's experiences with it.  It currently
supports tftp and http; we will probably be adding ftp shortly.