[syslinux] Syslinux search for config file

Tomas M tomas at slax.org
Thu Aug 30 02:23:14 PDT 2012

> After a closer look at the source code, the following should work:
>
>   syslinux.exe -maf -d /slax/boot F:

I tried that before and it didn't work for some strange reason, but I
probably made a mistake, because now I tried it again and it works.

So using forward slashes in the -d parameter for syslinux.exe works
and fixes the bug!
Thank you very much for finding this, it'll make my life much easier :)

This remains for my full happiness:
1) fix syslinux sources so windows installer works as it should even
if directory parameter for -d contains backslashes
2) introduce the same functionality to isolinux so I could have a
single directory on the CD, like /slax/

Is there anybody willing to do such job? Name your price! :)
I wish this is incorporated in 4.06 when its out as final.

Thank you

Tomas M